Refuge House provides direct services to domestic abuse and sexual assault survivors, and community education, in all 8 counties of the Big Bend Area of North Florida
24 Hour Hotline Services
|Toll-Free:||800-500-1119 (Domestic Violence)|
|Toll Free:||888-956-7273 (Sexual Assault)|
We are waiting for your call. Please call our hotline, any time of the day or night:
- If you’d just like to talk.
- If you are feeling upset or unsafe.
- If you think you might be in an abusive relationship, but you aren’t sure.
- If you felt bad, used, taken advantage of, or forced to have sex with someone in a way you didn’t want.
- If you have been prostituted and want to talk about it.
- If you are a friend, family member, co-worker, or neighbor of someone who you are concerned is a victim of abuse, and you don’t know what to do.
- If you are assisting someone professionally who you believe may be a victim of abuse,
How we can help:
- You can feel better if you talk to someone.
- We can help you sort out what you are feeling and what is going on.
- We can help you support someone else who you are concerned about.
- We can help you with a safety plan.
If you would like information about other services we can offer, or that we can help you find elsewhere in the community, we have all that information for you.
You don’t have to give your name or any other information you don’t want to share. Information you share with us is confidential.
|Franklin County:||850-653-3313 (In Apalachicola)|
|Gadsden County:||850-627-9377 (In Quincy)|
|Leon County:||850-922-6062 (Administrative Office)|
|Leon County:||850-922-5570 (Outreach Office)|
|Liberty County:||850-627-9377 (For Appointment in Bristol)|
|Madison County:||850-973-4144 (In Madison)|
|Taylor County:||850-584-8808 (In Perry)|
|Wakulla County:||850-926-9005 (In Crawfordville)|
P.O. Box 20910
Tallahassee, FL 32316